Highways are connections between maps How to use the highway?
- To use a highway, first select the group that you want to use the highway and then click on the street. After this you will get a menu to select the target map.
The group will arrive on the same side of the map where they left the map.
Example: If you use the north highway on the source map, the groups will also arrive on the north highway on the target map.
Where are the highways?
- three Highways are located at the middle of each side (north, west, south, east) of the map. So 12 highways in total. You see them as gray lines on the Map.
- Boats use the River as "Highway" to get to other maps. Click on the River on a corner of the map to open the highway menu.
Fuel required to use highway:
- The use of highways requires fuel. How much fuel is required depends on the fuel spent of the vehicle that the highway should use. 20% of the req. fuel amount will be transfered to the target map.
- To use the highway you will need 1,000x of fuel the vehicle/helicopter consumes per second when it drives. So the Humvee needs 2,000 fuel. 400 fuel will be credited to the other map when the Humvees arrives on the target map.
Newest map protected:
- The highway is always inaccessible to the two newest Maps and to maps that started less than 7 days ago
Military centrals needed:
- To use the highway you must not have more MP than MP maximum on the target map AND on all maps in total.
Solution: build more military centrals OR attack to lose MP
- If you have no base on a map and you destroy all base defense of an ememy base then you will get a free apc on that map to conquer the base.
Maps without highway:
- The Maps 1-10 have no highways.
River Combat Help Sites. River Combat is a real time strategy game, that you can play directly in your browser. | DITOGAMES | Imprint | River Combat Game Link